COVID-19 results need to be given with care
Sam Mabey Puttock Staff nurse, Wythenshawe Hospital, part of Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
My work with patients with HIV has helped me support people who test positive for coronavirus after pre-surgical screening
I work on a drive-through pre-op COVID-19 swab nursing team at a district general hospital. We see between 25 and 40 patients each day for their test, 72 hours before admission for their surgical procedure.
36, 1, 38-38.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now