Close-familial prostate cancer might increase risk of breast cancer
Clinicians urged to take family history of all cancers in men and women
Women with a family history of prostate cancer in first-degree relatives have an increased risk of developing breast cancer, study results suggest.
29, 29, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now