Close-familial prostate cancer might increase risk of breast cancer
Clinicians urged to take family history of all cancers in men and women
Women with a family history of prostate cancer in first-degree relatives have an increased risk of developing breast cancer, study results suggest.
29, 29, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now