Human trafficking and modern slavery: how nurses can support victims
Modern slavery is an umbrella term for all forms of slavery, human trafficking and exploitation, says the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
36, 1, 39-39.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now