Chief nurse’s BME strategic advisory group branches out to determine regional issues
A group of eminent nurses who champion black and minority ethnic (BME) nurses and patients in England is setting up a series of regional networks to increase understanding of local concerns.
Nursing Standard. 32, 7, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.7.8.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now