Charging fees to nursing students is a non-starter
Graham Scott Editor, Nursing Standard
The extent to which nursing students in England are struggling to get by while pursuing their professional dream has been laid bare thanks to a Nursing Standard investigation. Our survey reveals that more than 6,500 have received hardship grants totalling £5.2 million from universities over the past three years, with some turning to food banks and other sources just to survive.
30, 43, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now