Celebrating the work we do
Jodie Deards Carers lead, patient and carer experience, Lister Hospital in Stevenage
Our Commitment to Carers award winner at the RCNi Nurse Awards 2017 explains how the experience has allowed her to reflect on her nursing practice and to understand the effect her initiative has had on others
I entered the NHS England Commitment to Carers category of the RCNi Nurse Awards to increase the profile of carers and to share best practice. I was excited about the work I was doing at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust to support carers and wanted to celebrate it.
Nursing Standard. 32, 21, 22-24. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.21.22.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now