CCTV on wards could encourage better practice, says professor
Surveillance cameras should be trialled in some health and social care settings to deter staff from mistreating patients, says a professor of nursing.
Nursing Standard. 28, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ns2013.09.28.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now