Caring Matters Most
Sue McBean Associate academic, University of Ulster
Written in the first person and illustrated by stories, this book cuts right across the conventional bioethics that underpin the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code.
32, 10, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now