What is your role in suicide prevention?
Rachel Luby Mental health nurse, Network Rail
Network Rail’s first ever mental health nurse says improving community engagement could lead to interventions that save lives
While fewer than 5% of suicides in Britain happen on railways, witnessing such a shocking event can leave lasting trauma.
36, 1, 40-40.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now