Neuropsychiatry specialist nurses: here’s what we do
Lindsay Cleary Neuropsychiatry specialist nurse, Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust in Liverpool
Providing care and treatment on the wards and in rehabilitation services when a brain injury or condition affects mental health
Neuropsychiatry specialist nurses work in the fields of neurology and psychiatry, looking at how neurological illness, injury or events affect or contribute to symptoms of mental ill health.
38, 1, 71-72.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now