How service improvement shows what nurses can do
Milica Zina Bojin Nurse consultant, urology, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
When nurses embrace opportunities to optimise care pathways, it’s not only patients who benefit – they are enhancing their professional development too
As a nurse consultant in urology, service development and improvement is a fundamental part of my role.
35, 11, 35-36.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now