Harness this crisis to come out stronger
Caron Sanders-Crook Operations manager, Canford Healthcare, a residential care home provider
COVID-19 is putting nurses under extreme pressure, and creating anxiety and fear. Here’s how to help colleagues cope
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the NHS under unprecedented pressure. As nurses and other healthcare staff strive to deliver safe and effective care, they will likely experience a range of emotions, including fear and anxiety.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 33-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.33.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now