Framework for the future workforce
Plan promotes mental health nursing to would-be recruits – but emphasises development opportunities for existing nurses too
The pandemic is having significant effects on people’s mental health, increasing demand for services that will extend into the future.
36, 1, 41-42.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now