‘Foot care clinics for rough sleepers are a chance for me to give back’
After a difficult start in life, a Queen’s Nurse is using her skills and knowledge to help others experiencing hardship
After spending much of her childhood on the streets, community nurse Donna-Marie Thomas has now set up a project to help people who are sleeping rough get vital healthcare.
36, 2, 55-56.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now