Expert care for women in menopause
Nikki Noble Advanced nurse practitioner in menopause, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board in Wales
Advice for nurses on moving into advanced practice in a specialty that can transform the quality of patients’ lives
The average age for a woman to reach menopause in the UK is 51, but about 1 in 100 women experience menopause before age 40.
37, 1, 25-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now