Carbon monoxide poisoning
Sarah Murphy Lecturer practitioner, School of community and health sciences, City University London, and Barts and The London NHS Trust
This article focuses on the causes, diagnosis and management of carbon monoxide poisoning. It describes assessment strategies and treatment options for the patient with potential carbon monoxide poisoning.
24, 40, 50-55.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now