Business as usual?
United kingdom central council
TURMOIL at nursing’s regulatory body continues. Despite attempts by UKCC Registrar Colin Ralph, who sits at the centre of the storm, to maintain a sense of 'business as usual’ at last week’s Council meeting, the whiff of scandal shows no signs of abating.
8, 42, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now