Spending the NHS windfall: ‘Prioritise nursing and listen to front-line staff’
It’s not just how much the NHS gets, but what the money is spent on that matters, say healthcare and union leaders
NHS leaders will be spending the next six months forming a plan for how to spend the extra money the government announced to mark the 70th anniversary of the health service – and nurses will be among those with a shopping list.
33, 5, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now