Bracing for worst winter yet
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
Despite earlier and better planning at national and local level, increasing pressures could make this winter even worse than the last
Last winter was brutal for many nurses. The system struggled to cope with demand and the RCN warned that the nurses were at ‘breaking point’.
32, 10, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now