Pre-op anaemia care: improving outcomes for surgical patients
A nurse-led initiative is getting patients ready for surgery and reducing the need for transfusions
A nurse-led service to rapidly assess, treat and manage anaemia before surgery is improving outcomes and patient experience at Manchester Royal Infirmary.
33, 5, 76-78.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now