Anatomy and Physiology in Healthcare
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
This textbook presents anatomy and physiology in a fun and interactive way. It was written in collaboration by the authors who have a background in either biological science or nursing. The content is presented in a user-friendly style.
Nursing Standard. 32, 5, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.5.34.s36
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now