Using instant messaging apps at work: does convenience risk confidentiality?
Services such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger are a part of daily life, but some question their use in healthcare settings
The ping of instant messaging app notifications on a smartphone is the soundtrack to many people’s lives.
37, 8, 19-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now