Salary sacrifice: things to consider before signing up
Employer-provided schemes can seem like a lifeline if you need to replace a fridge or mobile phone, but the extra debt could create even more financial difficulties
Jen was a single parent working as a newly qualified community nurse when her television broke in 2014.
37, 9, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now