Reporting racism: ‘students fear they won’t be believed’
Universities and placement providers need to do more to support BAME students and address under-reporting, say nurse leaders
Nursing students need more support to raise concerns about racism while at university, senior nurses say.
36, 2, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now