Remote consultations: how to get them right
Erin Dean Health journalist
Online and phone appointments are here to stay. Here’s how to prepare for this ‘new normal’ in patient care
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen an increase in remote consultations, with healthcare professionals keen to protect patients and themselves from the virus.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 19-21. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.19.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now