Peripheral neuropathy: Supporting patients to manage symptoms
A look at how nurses can support patients with symptoms of damage to the peripheral nervous system
Peripheral neuropathy is temporary or permanent damage to the nerves of the peripheral nervous system, and nurses in diverse settings will care for patients who are experiencing these symptoms.
37, 9, 74-76.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now