Nurses take the lead in the biggest vaccine roll-out in UK history
As the programme extends further across primary care, teams will need more support, say front-line staff
The biggest vaccination programme in the history of the NHS is now well under way. Hospitals kicked off the COVID-19 vaccine drive in early December, with GP surgeries following shortly afterwards.
36, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now