Nurses on the front line of COVID-19 research trials
The UK’s research nurses are part of a worldwide quest to develop vaccines and drug therapies – and they are working at an unprecedented pace
Clinical staff, including nurses, have played a crucial role in caring for and supporting patients with COVID-19.
35, 7, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now