Long-COVID and how to promote patients’ recovery
Erin Dean Freelance journalist
Nurses can bring hope to those who remain debilitated months after onset of illness
Initially it was thought most people would recover from COVID-19 within a fortnight.
35, 10, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now