How to help patients get a better night’s sleep in hospital
Sleep is vital for good health and recovery, but wards are often not the most restful places
Getting a good night’s sleep in hospital is notoriously difficult. Patients are in beds they are not used to, wards are too warm (or too cold), staff are working, and machines beep all night long.
37, 1, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now