How can we protect BAME nurses during the COVID-19 crisis?
Erin Dean Health journalist
The pandemic has disproportionately affected black and minority ethnic people and the NHS has been slow to react
Working in the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic has left Filipino nurse Angelica (not her real name) feeling stressed; she has had anxiety attacks and insomnia.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.8.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now