Fears grow over COVID-19 and damage to the heart
The virus has been linked to long-term heart damage, but it has also disrupted care for those with new and existing conditions
There is growing evidence that COVID-19 can lead to dangerous and lasting heart damage.
36, 2, 67-69.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now