Facing the psychological fall out of COVID-19
The workforce has been overwhelmed, but pressed on – now nurses are experiencing PTSD and insomnia and need more support, say experts
The NHS and its staff have been bombarded with love throughout the pandemic.
35, 9, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now