Do you carry on working when you should be in your sickbed?
Nurses are too often reluctant to call in sick for fear of triggering the workplace formal sickness policy, or letting colleagues and patients down
As many as four out of five nurses go to work despite feeling too sick to do so.
38, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now