COVID-19: your guide to the big issues
Daniel Allen Health journalist
Frequently asked questions on issues affecting nurses, such as self-isolation, sick pay, redeployment and well-being
If someone in my household shows symptoms can I continue to work or must I self-isolate?
NHS England chief executive Sir Simon Stevens has told trusts they should offer staff who become subject to Public Health England’s 14-day household isolation policy the option of staying in hotel accommodation, paid for by the NHS, while they continue to work.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 19-21. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.19.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now