COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy: what to say to allay patients’ concerns
Not everyone trusts the coronavirus vaccine – but advice from nurses can change minds
For many, the regulatory approval and the implementation of the first COVID-19 vaccine in the UK brings hope of controlling the pandemic. But there are signs that uncertainty about the vaccine persists for some people.
36, 1, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now