COVID-19 vaccination: have you had yours?
With all front-line health and social care staff now eligible for their first dose of a vaccine, we look at the logistics of the programme roll-out across the UK
The approval of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine signalled a major acceleration in the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
36, 2, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now