COVID-19 one year on: how nurses rose to the challenge
The pandemic has placed unprecedented demands on nurses – and their responsiveness has come at a cost to wider healthcare and their own well-being
It is a year since the UK first went into lockdown and society was upturned by the pandemic.
36, 4, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now