Coping with long-COVID: how to support patients
The wide range of symptoms and potential long-term implications, and the services being established to offer help
COVID-19 has left devastation in its wake, not only in terms of the number of people who have died, but also those who have survived and are experiencing its lasting effects.
36, 4, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now