Common but crushing: how skin conditions can affect mental health
With the right resources, nurses can improve quality of life for patients coping with ‘just a skin condition’
The mental health impact of living with skin disease is not widely recognised and understood by nurses and other healthcare professionals, recent research suggests.
36, 2, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now