Catching up after a year of disruption
Many patients have missed out on care – now inpatient, outpatient and community services are under pressure
For diabetes services, as for so many NHS services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, this year has been filled with uncertainty.
36, 1, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now