Building stronger teams: Nurse leadership in social care
The pandemic highlighted the complex role of social care nursing. Now, it is hoped that career pathways and peer support will help to boost its image and attract people to the sector
Social care nurses often work in isolation from their registered peers, but more than ever need support from across the profession to carry out their roles.
37, 9, 19-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now