Aim for the best care possible
Ensuring excellent care is at the heart of what everyone does is a priority for stroke nurse Ismalia de Sousa
Ismalia de Sousa qualified as a registered general nurse in Portugal in 2009, aged 21, and moved to the UK the same year. Her first staff nurse job was in the hyper-acute stroke unit at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust in London.
Nursing Standard. 32, 12, 39-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.12.39.s33
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now