A wake-up call: does the public really want a 24-hour NHS?
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
The dawn chorus was tuning up when I rang a patient about an operation and gave her the fright of her life.
32, 10, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now