A wake-up call: does the public really want a 24-hour NHS?
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
The dawn chorus was tuning up when I rang a patient about an operation and gave her the fright of her life.
Nursing Standard. 32, 10, 33-33. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.10.33.s36
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now