A simple smile goes a long way
Hattie O’Brien Third-year adult nursing student, Studying in Jersey with the University of Chester
A Sri Lankan placement aided a student’s communication skills and helped her appreciate the care at home
When I started my adult nursing degree in 2015, I could not have imagined I would spend four weeks working in a teaching hospital in Sri Lanka.
32, 10, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now