A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived: The Stories in our Genes
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
This book is about every one of us, who we are and how we came to be. It is also a collective story of our species. The author is a talented science writer and you can feel the excitement coming through the text as he unravels the history of mankind.
Nursing Standard. 32, 14, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.14.34.s26
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now