Workforce development is the answer to winter pressures
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing older people
As winter approaches, the pressure on the NHS always begins to increase. Forecasts indicate this year will be no exception. As the analysis article on page 8 shows, NHS Providers is calling for an emergency cash injection of between £200 million and £350 million to pay for extra beds and staff.
Nursing Older People.
29, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now