Use of vitamin B therapy in stroke prevention
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
Stroke is a leading cause of death and disability, but it is a preventable condition. Lowering plasma homocysteine concentrations should help to prevent stroke and vitamin B therapy offers one way of doing this.
Nursing Older People. 30, 1, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.1.11.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now