The Lives of Older Lesbians: Sexuality, Identity & the Life Course
Julie Fish Chair in social work and health inequalities, De Montfort University, Leicester
The author of this hardback book suggests that older lesbians enter a kind of cultural Bermuda triangle into which they disappear without trace.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.15.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now