Take some time out to reflect
Stella Gay Parkinson’s nurse specialist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London
Engaging in the online revalidation process gave Stella Gay a sense of achievement and pride, and was surprisingly straightforward
AS A participant in the revalidation pilot at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, I began the process by registering online at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) website.
Nursing Older People.
27, 7, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now